What should I do if online conversion failed or timed out?
Online conversion failed. We recommend that you try the software version, Right PDF Pro, with more advanced features and better performance. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Download and install the software for free through the following link:https://www.rightpdf.com/en/pro
2. After installation complete, open the PDF document to be converted with R, and click "File" options in the upper left corner.
3. Click "Export"-"Word (Doc)/Word (Docx)"-"Save As".
4. Select the location and click "Save".
Why can't I edit my converted Word?
Since your original PDF file is a scanned one or generated from images, there is no real text in it. Currently our online PDF conversion services do not support OCR text recognition.
Download Right PDF Converter to recognize text in scanned PDF.
Why does some text appear garbled in my converted Word?
Complicated formulas, infrequently used languages, special characters, etc. may cause recognition errors during conversion, and these situations are hard to avoid。
Any security concerns about my upload?
We will not store or use the files you upload. To allow users enough time to download the results, files will be kept for 2 hours after conversion. Then both original and result files will be completely deleted from our server.
Is a desktop version available?
We also have desktop version for Right PDF Pro and Right PDF Converter. Right PDF Pro provides advanced features like editing, converting, encrypting, signing, word processing, OCR, etc., which can greatly enhance your PDF processing capabilities. Download now! Right PDF Pro . Start 14-day free trial now.
Right PDF Converter can batch convert files in various formats to PDF, or convert PDF to Word, Excel, Text, Image, etc. In addition, with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) features, you can easily edit the scanned files. Download Right PDF Converter Start 14-day free trial now
What should I do if file size exceeds ?
Since large file requires higher network connection speeds, in addition, the upload and conversion will be more complicated. Currently we do not support converting file greater than .
You can download it Right PDF Pro or Right PDF Converter and try it free for 14 days. During the trial, file size is not limited, and more editing and conversion features are available.
What should I do if the converted Word cannot be edited?
The PDF generated by scanning or converted from images can not be edited if directly converted into Word. You need to use OCR to recognize the image and text beforehand. Do as the following:
1. Download and install Right PDF Pro first. Free download address:https://www.rightpdf.com/en/pro
2. When complete, open the PDF with Right PDF Editor.
3. Choose Advanced > OCR and select Current File (selecting Multiple Files to process in batch).
4. In the pop-up OCR Text Recognition dialog box, select Page Range - OCR Language (the default is English, other languages include Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, etc.) - Output Style, and click OK.
The recognition rate is displayed in the lower right corner (the process speed related to the complexity of the file).
5. Once complete, the text becomes optional. Do the usual conversion.